Our specialist team can design and build audiometric booths to virtually any size, taking into account customer preference, the size of the room to host the booth and any equipment to be placed inside.
Many of our booths are installed into hospitals so we’ve developed expertise in accommodating external-internal connections for just about any source (eg. water, gas, data cables).
Large custom booths require specialist installation, and our team brings years of experience in delivering booths safely to site and managing on site assembly and connection to building services (plumbing, air conditioning, etc).
Once complete we test all features and conduct acoustic certification to AustStd1269.4. We sign off on an installation only when the booth is ready to use – customers certainly aren’t left wondering how it fits together!
- High performance noise reduction, with double seal door/windows & and anti-vibration pads in floor
- High quality internal finish with choice of colour on fabric wall panels
- Durable, automotive paint finish to external walls, with choice of colour
- Tongue-and-groove interlocking construction and fully sealed joints
- Internal down lights, with optional dimmer
- Power and data/computer outlets
- Smoke detectors – internal and external, complete with audio and visual strobe alarm
- Duress button on internal wall
- Fresh air fan or connection to internal air-conditioning system
- Full internal wiring ready for connection to building power circuit
- Optional wheel chair ramp
They go into and go but the want to dream stays with us for life text message spy app is different and should not be afraid of this. They operate in different ways. Because it was designed from the outset.